7 Black Presidents Before Barack Obama
Were There Black US Presidents Before Obama? Few people thinks that Barack Obama is the first black President of the United States. And that’s truly wrong. So in this post we’re going to show you up the history of previous black presidents of US.
2. Thomas Jefferson – was the 3rd President of the United States, he served from 1801 – 1809 and he was black. His mother a crossbreed Indian squaw and his father a mulatto (part white and part dark) from Virginia. He fathered various youngsters with Sally Hemmings, a mulatto slave with whom he lived with in Europe.
3. Andrew Jackson – was the 7th President of the United States. He served from 1829 – 1837 and he was black. His mother was a white lady from Ireland who had Andrew Jackson with a dark man. His father’s other kids (Andrew Jackson’s stepbrother) was sold into slavery.
4. Abraham Lincoln – was the 16th President of the United States, he served from 1861 – 1865 and he was black. His mother was from an Ethiopian Tribe and his father was an African American. It was told that his father was Thomas Lincoln, a man to blanket the real truth, be that as it may he was sterile from youth mumps and was later castrated, making it unlikely for him to have been his father. Lincoln’s nickname “Abraham Africa-nus the First.”
5. Warren Harding – was the 28th President of the United States, he served from 1921 – 1923 and he was black. Harding never denied his set of relatives. When Republican leaders courted Harding to deny his “Negro” history, he stated, “How may as well I know regardless of whether one of my precursors may have jumped the fence?”
6. Calvin Coolidge – was the 29th President of the United States, he served from 1923 – 1929 and he was black. He gladly confirmed that his mother was black but guaranteed it was on account of an intermingled Indian family. His mother’s last name by birth was “Moor.” In Europe the name “Moor” was given to all Black people similarly as in America the name “Negro” was utilized.
7. Dwight E. Eisenhower – was the 33rd President of the United States, he served from 1953 – 1961 and he was dark. His mother, Ida Elizabeth Stover Eisenhower, a hostile to-war advocate, was half dark.